District 12


This past weekend I went to see "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire". I was so inspired by the movie the first time I saw it, that I read the entire series in two days. To pay homage to Katniss, I came up with this little ensemble for the evening. We went out for drinks after the movie, so this translated well both in the theater and at the bars.




Sweater: LOFT (similar here), Dress: BCBGeneration (similar here), Socks: Nordstrom (similar here)
Boots: Consigned (similar here), Necklace: Nordstrom (similar here),  Earrings: Target (similar here), Rings: Gifts.

Hope you enjoyed, and may the odds be ever in your favor!

Comments

  1. I love knee high socks! :*

    GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG!!! http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.gr/2013/11/landing-no47-giveaway-win-new-look-zip.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the knee socks, girl! I can't wait to see the second movie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! The movie was so good, I think I liked it better than the first. xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts