Denim Daydream


I always feel lucky to work in a creative field. It gives me the freedom to wear trends and change between office-tailored to office-casual. I saw this outfit in an old copy of InStyle and decided that it would be the perfect midweek office pick-me-up. I added the necklace because I can't stay away from a bold piece of jewelry.







Shirt: Nordstrom (similar here), Pants: Anthropologie (similar here), Shoes: Target (similar here)
Necklace: Forever XXI (similar here), Bag: Kate Spade NY (similar here).

This look is so easy and classic, and it's just light enough for those of us that live in tropical climates. This look would also look great with a trench, for those of you that are in colder climates.

You wouldn't know it, but it was actually raining during these photos. My sister and I snapped them under an overhang, and they turned out so nicely. 

Hope you've had a great week so far, and thank you for reading!

xo

Comments

  1. Very cute!

    lakelee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look BEYOND lovely:) I love visiting your blog it makes me in that right kinda mood.

    Check out my new post..Amazing Moroccan decor inspiration:)

    Have a fab day pretty

    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis - Swedish decor, food, and fashion

    ps i must tell you that your blog link doesnt work:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Maria! That means a lot. Which link isn't working properly?

      xx
      Amanda

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts