Audrey Edge


I've been spending so many nights using bad lighting I almost forgot what good lighting looks like. My sister took these amazing photography, and I literally can't stop looking at them... not to sound narcissistic, it's just so nice to have photos that feel genuinely professional! 

My mother, in honor of my Halloween costume, bought me this fabulous Breakfast at Tiffany's tee right before Halloween. It was such a great surprise when I came home from work the other day.








Blazer: LOFT (similar here), Shirt: Target, Shorts: Target (similar here), Shoes: Zara (similar here), Bag: Kate Spade NY (similar here), Necklace: Nordstrom (similar here); Rings: Herff Jones for UF and heirlooms/gifts.

I also really wanted to show you guys these amazing shoes from Zara. I'd been obsessing about them since April, and I finally got my hands on them, on sale no less, in July! It was a present to myself for making it through my 22nd year. Quite frankly, does one need an excuse to buy a beautiful shoe?

I didn't think so either.

Thanks for reading, I'm so glad you guys are dropping by my site.

Comments

  1. First, I love the shoes! Second, your photos are beautiful.. awesome job sis. Great look :)

    Jessica
    the way to my Hart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jessica! I'm so enormously proud of these photos, I'm glad someone else thinks they're gorgeous too!! <3

      xo
      Amanda

      Delete
  2. I love your relaxed hair waves - when mine grows out it always just looks flat. You look great!

    thoseghosts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jill! I actually did these specific curls following Lo Bosworth's tutorial. It's a great video and I just love how they came out.

      Here's the link:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqXbgUAI8Ec

      Let me know how it works for you!

      xo

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts