A Touch of the Romantic


Good morning!

I just love a girly outfit to make me feel whimsical. These cage booties are both gorgeous and comfortable, I actually wore them to a football game a couple months ago. The shirt I got when I moved back to Florida, and I just love the color and the collar detail. 

Since I'm a busty girl I actually use fashion tape to keep shirts like this from gaping. You can find fashion tape at any drug store, I got mine at Walgreens, and it's amazing for preventing gaping and prevents your bra from showing, etc. I'd highly recommend picking some up!










Shirt: Franchesca's (similar here), Skirt: ASOS(similar here), Shoes: Jeffery Campbell via LF(similar here), Bag: Kate Spade NY (similar here), Earrings: Target (similar here), Bracelets: YSL and gifts.

Thanks so much for reading!

Comments

  1. So cute! I love the ones of you sitting down <3

    http://www.farfelue.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos, you are very pretty! Love the skirt!

    xxx
    http://causeineedit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful - I love that textured skirt!

    thoseghosts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous outfit! LOVE those booties, so cute!!

    Jody
    www.jodybeth.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all so much! I'm so glad you like it. <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts